Akatsuki Bookings: Official Terms & Conditions
Please carefully read our Official Booking Terms and Conditions, even if you are booking via a travel agent or group manager. Please contact Ekimne or Akatsuki Guest Management before making a booking if you have any concerns or questions. Several Terms & Conditions are unique to the Niseko region.
The Ekimne Company and the owners of all properties managed by Ekimne rent the property under the following conditions:
HOW TO BOOK
- Reservation requests can be made by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +81 90-8016-4252.
- We will send you a personalized quote within 24 hours based on your supplied dates and any other detailed needs that impact the pricing of your booking.
TO SECURE THE BOOKING
- Ekimne requires a 20% non-refundable deposit to secure your booking. To secure your booking, please provide your credit card details via email or by calling +81 90-8016-4252.Alternatively you may pay the deposit via a Bank Transfer using the Banking Details at the bottom of these Terms & Conditions.
- Final Payment is required no later than 60 days prior to arrival.
Please read carefully as final payment dates are firm and refunds will not be given for failure to pay. Availability is subject to change at anytime and for peak dates can change by the minute. We only place a "hold” on a property if you no other enquiries are current on the property in question. This is not a guarantee that the property will be available. The reservation is confirmed only when the 20% non-refundable deposit has been received by Ekimne.
- Ekimne requires a 20% non-refundable deposit via bank transfer, paypal or credit card transaction in order to confirm the guest’s reservation. Please be aware that availability can change at any time prior to confirmation.
- By paying your deposit, you accept these terms and conditions.
- Multiple payments from split groups acceptable however full payment is required to secure the booking confirmation.
FINAL WINTER PAYMENT DATE
- For bookings within the December 1st to May 8th period (hereinafter "Winter Season"), full payment is due no later than 60 days prior to arrival. In the Winter Season, reservations made within 60 days must be paid in full within 10 days of confirmation of the booking.
- Final payments can be made by bank transfer, paypal, or by Visa, Master Card, Diners, or American Express. All Credit Card payments will be processed in YEN.
- Payments can be made by bank transfer to the account details provided below. All bank charges must be covered by the customer, inclusive of the bank charges in Japan. Please ensure your limits are verified by PayPal prior to attempting a transfer of the booking deposit or total.
FINAL SUMMER PAYMENT DATE
- From May 9st to November 30th (hereinafter "Green Season"), full payment is due no later than 14 days prior to arrival. In the Green Season, reservations made within 14 days must be paid in full within 7 days of confirmation of the booking.
- Payments can be made either by bank transfer, PayPal, or by Visa, Master Card, Diners, or American Express. All Credit Card payments will be processed in YEN.
we require a 20% non-refundable deposit to secure your booking. To secure your booking, please pay the deposit invoice via paypal, credit card or bank TT. Please note: cancellations more than 60 days before arrival date are charged 20% of total reservation cost (Equivalent to the non-refundable deposit). Within the 60 day to arrival date the cancellation fee is 100% of total reservation cost.
CANCELLATION BY EKIMNE
- In all cases, Ekimne reserves the right to cancel the guest’s booking for the dates the guest has reserved. This is extremely unlikely, but should this event occur, the guest would be fully refunded.
- If the guest fails to pay the balance of the reservation costs or other costs before the due dates, we reserve the right to cancel the guest’s reservation with no refund.
AMENDMENTS BY THE GUEST
- Amendments (any change, adding extra people to your booking, changing property, date changes or early arrival/late departure) must be confirmed in writing and the email signature must be an authorized member of your group. They will come into effect the day they are received by Ekimne.
- All amendments will be subject to availability and in the case that the number of nights is reduced or the number of guests is increased to exceed the property capacity causing a necessary change of property the above cancellation policy will apply.
AMENDMENTS AND CANCELLATION OF GUEST SERVICES
- When you cancel or amend Guest Services an amendment fee of JPY 2,000 will be charged.
- Guest Services cancellations less than 14 days prior to check in – 100% of the price of the Guest Service Item.
- If your arrival or departure time or date changes due to delayed or cancelled flights or any other reason please understand that we cannot refund for any service that has been scheduled in accordance with your written instructions provided to us 14 days prior to arrival and may not be able to be rescheduled and you may have to repurchase services for the rescheduled time AND there may be delays in supplying a rescheduled service, or alternative service.
EXTRA PERSON POLICY
All The Ekimne properties have a set guest number capacity. In the case where booking numbers exceed the property capacity within reason, each extra guest will incur a relative charge.
The extra guest charge varies according to property. Please contact Ekimne for full details.
Bookings are accepted subject to the services or accommodation applied for being available. Ekimne and/or its agents reserve the right, without notice, to modify, cancel or withdraw any of the arrangements and in this event the full amount paid will be returned to the customer, and upon rendering the same, all liability of Ekimne and/or its agents shall cease. Ekimne and/or its agents reserve the right to decline or accept any person as a member of any party at any time.
The lessee of any of Ekimne properties accepts responsibility and will incur all costs for replacement or repair of any damage incurred to the property by the lessee or anybody in the lessee’s party or duty of care outside of normal wear and tear. Ekimne will inspect the property before the guests check out. In the event where the property has been damaged the lessee will pay Ekimne in full for any damage caused. Where guest damage is not uncovered until their return to a home country, Ekimne will supply an insurance quotation for payment by the lessee’s party.
NO SMOKING POLICY
Ekimne properties maintain a strict No Smoking Policy within and nearby their buildings. Smoking areas are clearly noted where availale however there is a penalty charge of JPY 50,000 and Ekimne reserves the right to evict from the building any person or party not adhering to this policy without a refund for any days remaining. This applies to friends of guests, whether invited or not.
Ekimne and/or property owners shall not under any circumstances be liable for any injury, damage, loss, accident, delay or irregularity that may be caused to person or property, however caused, this also applies to any tour under its management, sponsorship, procurement or otherwise, not withstanding that Ekimne's principal may be a foreign company, corporation or person. The right is also reserved to cancel or withdraw any tour, or any booking made for a guest, or to decline to accept any person as a member of a tour for any reason whatsoever. No refunds can be made in respect of accommodation and lift passes not used and under no circumstances can refunds be made for tours and sightseeing excursions not undertaken. The issuance and acceptance of receipts, tickets, vouchers, coupons or exchange orders shall be deemed as consent to the above conditions.
Bookings for external services will be subject to the external service providers’ booking Terms and Conditions and remain the responsibility of the client. A list of booking Terms and Conditions for each service provider will be supplied upon request to clients by Ekimne.
All properties have a strict No Pets policy. Under no circumstances will pets be permitted to stay in any of the properties managed by Ekimne.
Transportation to and from Niseko-Hirafu or any of Ekimne’s properties is the responsibility of the customer and subject to the Terms and Conditions of the transportation provider if applicable. No refunds of accommodation or any other related services will be given due to delayed arrival for any reason, including travel being impaired by weather conditions. Ekimne and/or its agents will not be responsible for providing additional accommodation in the event that customers are prevented from leaving Niseko-Hirafu or Ekimne’s properties due to unforeseen circumstances including unpredictable weather. In the event that Ekimne can and do provide accommodation, regular rates will apply.
Ekimne strongly advises all guests to comprehensively insure themselves and all group members against medical expenses, personal accident, loss of deposit and cancellation fees, and also their baggage against damage, loss, theft, etc.
Ekimne cannot under any circumstances be held responsible for snow conditions. No accommodation booking can be cancelled, altered or amended on the basis of weather conditions.
Name: 株式会社 EKIMNE 代表取締役 森 彩乃 （EKIMNECo.,Ltd. Mori Ayano)
Bank Name: 北洋銀行 （Hokuyo Bank)
Branch Name: 倶知安支店 （Kutchan Branch)
Type of Account : 普通 (Normal)
Swift Code : NORPJPJP:
Account No.: 3554491
Please remember that all banking fees and charges must be covered in full when sending any payments to avoid an outstanding balance.